50 Years in Business Competition T&C's
These terms and conditions outline Jack Murphy Jewellers 50 Golden Years Competition rules. By entering Jack Murphy Jewellers 50 Golden Years Competition all entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
1. The Prize(s):
1. There will be a random draw which will select three winners to win one of three prizes as chosen by Jack Murphy Jewellers. The first name drawn will win 1st prize, the second name drawn will win 2nd prize and so on so forth.
- 1st Prize: 18ct White Gold 3.00ct Diamond Line Bracelet Worth £5,000
- 2nd Prize: 18ct White Gold 0.50ct Round Diamond Necklace Worth £2,295
- 3rd Prize: 18ct White Gold 0.50ct Round Diamond Stud Earrings Worth £1,395
2. No prize or cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
1. To be entered into the draw (one entry per person), entrants must provide Jack Murphy Jewellers with their full name, email address and mobile number via dedicated sign-up form. They must further follow the jewellers on their official Instagram account @jackmurphyjewellers
2. The competition closes at 12noon on Thursday 5th May 2022. Winners will be drawn at random from all entrants at 6pm that same evening, live on Instagram.
3. Choosing a Winner:
1. If a prize winner cannot be contacted or is not available within a reasonable time (maximum 2 weeks from first attempt to contact by Jack Murphy Jewellers), another winner will be drawn. Prize(s) must be claimed by Thursday 30th June 2022.
2. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity with Jack Murphy Jewellers. Jack Murphy Jewellers reserve the right to use the name and photograph of the winner in any publicity unless prior notification has been received.
3. The winner must claim the prize personally. The prize must not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
4. The prize must be collected from Jack Murphy Jewellers. The winner(s) will bear any costs associated with collecting the prize or arranging delivery.
1. Jack Murphy Jewellers employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to win this prize.
5. Data Protection:
1. Records of competition entrants’ details will be deleted once the draw takes place and the prize has been received by the winner(s).
2. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used by Jack Murphy Jewellers to administer the competition.
3. If you are the winner(s) of the competition you agree that Jack Murphy Jewellers may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required.
6. Complaints Procedure:
1. Any complaints relating to Jack Murphy Jewellers 50 Golden Years Competition should be sent in writing to the Marketing Manager at Jack Murphy Jewellers giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
1. Jack Murphy Jewellers reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available on the website.
2. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Jack Murphy Jewellers may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition and any future competitions.
3. Jack Murphy Jewellers reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.